Looking for something in particular?

09 November 2013

48 hour films, pre production

Hey, everyone. I am currently locked down on the calarts campus working on a 48 hour film. The topic this year is "duck." I'm living in my friends cube, eating day old Tiki Massala and bagels, and showing in a sink. It's beautiful. I miss doing this. We have almost reached the 24 hour mark and I have slept a total of 4 hours. That's ok, i was planning on sleeping less, but my body wasn't gonna let that fly.

Anywho, here are the designs for the film:

Due to time restraints, the actual animation won't have the quality that the original designs have... but bone it. 48 hours really aint all that long.

Anywho, hope you're all well. I'll post the film when it's done and after the screening has happened. Enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment