Looking for something in particular?

29 November 2012

In the Process of Searching for a Portfolio...

I'm building my portfolio some more today and I was looking for something to put on the cover. I decided that i would look through stuff that I have "laying around" first, and then make up my mind as to if I want to make a new one in the middle of the night.

So here is some stuff:

A rough day

Some character work on my film

Aliens!

Some class mates

Some guy or whatever

Wood elf

Head shapes for the supporting role of my new film

Lead roles of my past films

This dude is next in line

Some more design work for my film

I picture these guys to all be in Gym class together in high school. 

So yea, just a collection of stuff that I may or may not jam into the portfolio. I think I will definitely use the wood elf. I have 2 pages worth of Andy already, so I may not use that one. We'll see where we go from there.

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment