Looking for something in particular?

14 November 2012

Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival

Hey, everyone!

Some of you may know this, and many of you do not, but my student film "WORN" was accepted into HRIFF and won best animated short film of the show. I am really excited that my film will be screened at this festival and I am really, really touched that I was considered for this award.
I'm still freaking out.

The screening of my film takes place on the 4th of December at 3:00 pm at the New Beverly Cinema in Hollywood at:

7165 West Beverly Blv. Los Angeles, CA 91326

If any of you guys can make it, I would really appreciate the support. There are a lot of screenings going on at this Cinema throughout that week for the festival and it will probably be quite an amazing show. SO please, stop by, say hi, I would love to see all your beautiful faces there.

The award ceremony happens on the 5th at the same cinema, starting at 6 pm. I will, apparently, be walking a red carpet... so that will be frightening.


So.. uh...
Enjoy the show :) If you can make it, again, I would love the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment