Looking for something in particular?

04 November 2011

My dear friends...

I've realized something today... I do not make NEARLY as much blog posts as I should be. With all the crazy amounts of work I am doing, school, film and personal, it is downright ridiculous that I am not posting on a regular basis.

So I am setting up a challenge to myself. I need to make at least 1 blog post a week, be it anything from school, film, comic, stupid sketches, etc. I PLAN to keep this up, as it is important to me and I shall do that.. starting RIGHT NOWWWWWW!!!!!

This is a character exploration of the main character of my film, Aaron. His designs started very much uninterestingly and I decided to play with his design and make the character I felt he needed a spice and i think i found it... i'm not fond of his colors now that i think of it.

Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment