Looking for something in particular?

19 December 2010

And then the Camera Exploded

Currently this winter season, I am working with some old friends of mine form my old college in making an independent film. It is a VERY beautiful story that was originally a short story written for a class. I got the opportunity to meet with the original writer of the story (after making a complete fool of myself and asking her what part she played in the production. I am leaving a link to their Facebook page on this post. 

I have been doing drawings for them, which I think I will post later on after production is complete. However, I made this during shooting yesterday that the crew loved and I felt like sharing with you guys. 
I think if you click on it, it may zoom in? I actually don't know. Still figuring this out.
Enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment