Looking for something in particular?

23 February 2012

Motivation

There are many things that motivate me get up in the morning (despite the thought that once I leave that bed, I am in work mode and my day is focused on my film.)
The thought of a wonderful breakfast...
A good mile run...
Maybe getting a pay check...
Seeing my folks... (unless it was like this morning, where I woke up to me ma yelling at me to clean the bathroom)
A good bone crack...
A nice drive through the countryside (the old road to CalArts)...
Some Canadian punk, thats a recent motivator...
...lunch.....

Well, all these aside, I drew this, which didn't motivate me at ALL!!!

While i'm at it,
I'm 43 scenes into about 100, so I'l almost half way there. That makes me pretty happy. So, by wednesday, I should be up to 50 scenes.

Enjoy the show! Hope you are all healthy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment